Montag, 4. Juli 2016

Zitat #046

"So... you've become stronger in these years...
Do you still remember? A lot has happened in the last three years.
Since your parents passed away, we've been together for quite some time.
We took boat rides together...
Went to town together...
When you're down with a fever, I always stayed by you to take care of you...
We've shared our troubles, and our joy...
I've served you tirelessly!
I suffered taking care of this nosy little ojousama...
I suffered waiting for so long...
All this is so that...
I can kill you today!"
"Bastard..."
"I was a captain in the past...
And I had to serve such a young, naive little girl obsequiously...
Deliberately to make her like me...
Can you understand how demeaning my days have been...?!"

- Käpt'n Blacks wahre Meinung über seine Zeit mit Kaya

Quelle: Englische Übersetzung des japanischen Manga, Kapitel 34

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen